Luckily, our drive home only took the usual 3.5 hours! 🙂 We stopped at Harris Teeter on the way home so we could stay with the puppies for the rest of the night (except for a few minutes I spent getting Chinese!)
I was pleasantly surprised to find this when I was getting caught up in the blog world…
Thanks Anne! For this, I have to write 7 random facts about myself and then send it to 7 other wonderful bloggers. So here goes…
1. I love ketchup! Weird, right? But I seriously love it. When I was younger (like 4 or 5), I would have ketchup sandwiches for lunch- two pieces of Wonder bread (remember that stuff?) and ketchup. That’s it. Luckily it was a phase… I also like dipping popcorn into cocktail sauce (ketchup and horseradish mixed together). Don’t knock it until you try it!
2. I’m very much a Pisces. The fish are supposed to be dreamers and if you know me personally, you know I dream BIG! Work at a PR firm (my dream would be Ogilvy), open my own cookie store, own and run an inn (I like taking care of people), travel as much as I can and write about the food in those countries…. and the list goes on….
3. I love shoes. Enough said.
4. I don’t like seafood. Which doesn’t seem odd, but I was born in Florida, raised in Maryland and summered on Cape Cod since I was three. Three areas known for seafood and I won’t touch it.
5. I make lists for everything. Sometimes it seems OCD for people, but I’m very organized and like to be in control of what’s going on around me that I have to do with. At least I’m reliable and consistent… maybe?
6. I could get lost in Barnes & Noble for days and not feel guilty about it. When I was home for the year, I’d go at night, get a hot chocolate and just sit and look through cookbooks. Heaven.
7. And going off of #6, while I love other fiction authors like Jodi Picoult and Jane Green, I always read a Nora Roberts book (or two) during vacation. They’re additive and while you know what’s going to happen, they’re romantic fairy tales for adult women 🙂 (and yes, I’m almost done mine for this break… don’t judge)
Now who to send it to???
1. Alex– you got me into blogging!
2. Angela– the first blogger I ever emailed and have had the pleasure of talking to continuously 🙂
3. Estela– for your comments on my blog (yours was my first!) I can’t wait to meet you in the new year 🙂
4. Jenna– for our some-shared past 🙂 you’re an inspiration
6. Tina– for your advice on graduate programs and everyday eats
7. Anne– obviously you won’t do this again, but you are WONDERFUL. I can’t to get together soon!