To claim this award, I have to send it to another 15 wonderful bloggers so I picked my new friends I made after a FABULOUS dinner…
Matt (we’ll call it the Handsome Blogger Award for you!)
some other local DC favorites…
and some blogs I started to follow the last few months and love…
For this award I also have to tell you 7 random facts about me. I did this back in December so let’s continue…
1. My mom’s my best friend. Yup, it’s true and my dad’s my biggest supporter so between the two of them, I have the best parents- but I’m a little partial😉
2. While I love NYC, I’d love to get up and move to San Francisco for a little bit for a new “adventure.”
3. Speaking of adventure, I love trying new things including those that are more thrilling than others like skydiving! I went when I was in NY for culinary school and it was the most amazing and the most terrifying experience of my life!
3. I used to Irish Step dance in middle school and high school. At one point, I was going to even tryout for Lord of the Dance before going to college, but decided to go to Elon instead.
4. As Sana commented on my blog yesterday, I let it out at the blogger dinner that I love eating out of bowls. When I’m just eating by myself, even if it’s a piece of meat and veggies, I cut everything up and throw it in a bowl. Yup, I’m five and fine with it
5. I have never liked coleslaw. My grandmother made a family recipe every summer when we were in Cape Cod and every year I had to try it. Every year, it was still a “nope, not this year!”
6. Which leads me to, I’m not a fan of raw veggies. The only veggies I’ll eat raw are lettuce, maybe onion and tomatoes (but that’s technically s fruit!), but I love love love fruit and probably eat more of it than I should… oh well!
These bloggers are fabulous so I hope they have fun with this and you go check them out! To claim the award they need to…
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link to them.
2. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you’ve discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won!
4. State 7 things about yourself.
Happy Monday! Oh, and did you know that March is the best month for birthdays…😉